Computer Data Entry Recorder, CDER
Coordination & Support
- Enters and retrieves information through a computer connected to a remote terminal.
- Sets up or modifies run stream instructions according to prepared program specifications.
- Reviews output to ensure data is as requested, print is clear, and other specifications are satisfied.
- Detects errors such as typos and makes corrections.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements (from FS 5109.17):
- Demonstrated skills include proficiency in the use of word processing, database applications and communication software as well as experience working in a Windows environment.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: