Commissary Manager, CMSY
- Manages commissary operations.
- Develops commissary plan, approves item and price list.
- Obtains and audits daily issue record; submit records to TIME and PROC for posting to resource pay documents.
- Identifies and reports issues of concern to supervisor (issues exceeding earned pay, unauthorized purchases, unauthorized items).
- Finalizes and closes out documents according to established guidelines.
- Documents follow-up action for incident agency.
- Establishes and maintains adequate commissary security.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Satisfactory performance as a commissary manager.
- Satisfactory performance as a PTRC.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: