Support Branch Director, SUBD
- Provides for the safety and welfare of assigned personnel to the incident.
- Establishes and maintains positive internal and external interpersonal working relationships.
- Gathers information necessary to assess incident assignment and determine immediate needs and actions.
- Evaluates and shares with Logistics Section Chief pertinent information for the section which may affect incident management at logistics meeting.
- Develops and implements a branch operating plan.
- Determines branch capabilities and limitations.
- Reviews contracts and agreements to make sure all unit leaders understand them and ascertains their impact on the branch.
- Attends section meeting with unit leaders and other necessary personnel.
- Provides financial summary information on current incident operations.
- Supervises the branch.
- Maintains unit log, ICS 214, and ensures all reports and forms are complete, accurate and timely. Checks periodically.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Interpersonal skill level to communicate, verbally or in writing, with local, state and national politicians or the private sector.
- Qualified as LSC2.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: