MAC Admin Support, THSP
Coordination & Support
- Independently performs tasks under the direction of the MAC Coordinator.
- Working knowledge of word processing/spreadsheets/database systems utilized by MAC Support staff.
- Arranges for work area the MAC support team can use. Ensures telephone and computer access, work stations, meeting space, and access to FAX, copier, and office supplies.
- Reserves conference call times for needed briefings, and provides schedule and access information to all participants.
- Coordinates with all MAC rep/MAC Support staff to plan and staff workload. Communicates with MAC Coordinator the need for additional staffing. Supervises additional staff.
- Assists in the orientation of new MAC reps/Support Staff as needed. Provides briefing and orientation to incoming/replacement Admin staff.
- Documents daily MAC activities and decisions. Coordinates with GACC staff to assemble supporting documentation as necessary.
- Prepares filing system to organize and retain all records related to MAC Support activities.
- Files all MAC Support materials to optimize information retrieval and archiving.
- Provides telephone coverage, note-taking duties, correspondence support, and other clerical duties as requested.
- Provides Incident Time Report to all MAC Support team members and assists as needed.
- Maintains and updates mailing lists used to send decision documents and other information.
- Makes key documents available for posting to the MAC homepage.
- When the MAC support group is disbanded, consolidates all records material for permanent retention.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: