Support Clerk, General, THSP
Coordination & Support
Performs a number of standard office/administrative support-type functions, including but not limited to:
- Receptionist duties such as answering telephones, referring callers to the desired parties, taking and delivering messages.
- Operating copying and other office machines.
- Delivering messages and other documents.
- Filing and maintaining a filing system.
- Typing reports, letters, memorandum, etc.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Broad, general knowledge of basic office functions.
- Skill in the use of desk and laptop computers, especially word processing software.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: