The Fire Behavior Curriculum Management Unit (FBCMU) provides national leadership and subject matter expertise across the fire behavior curriculum.
- Develop and maintain the S-190 thru S-490 training courses based on Incident Position Description (IPD) elements across target positions.
- Provide input on fire behavior related IPD recommendations.
- Engage with the NWCG Training Program on the training design process.
- Assist with the development of job aids and other position performance support tools.
- Coordinate alignment of course content between the S-490 and S-590 courses.
No Additional Resources At This Time