Oops what did I do wrong card, 4 up
OOPS what did I do wrong? Next time, check with your county government or state forestry agency for current fire restrictions.
Please note the following checked items:
- Your fire is located too close to woodlands and dry vegetation.
- You left your burn pile before it was completely dead out.
- You did not clear flammable vegetation from around the burn pile.
- You were burning BEFORE 4 p.m. from February 15 through April 30.
- Your burn pile was too close to trees, powerlines and structures.
- All fire is prohibited.
11x8.5, trimmed to make 4. cards