Air Tactical Group Supervisor Working Group (ATGSWG)
The Air Tactical Group Supervisor Working Group (ATGSWG) provides national interagency governance in the development and maintenance of the Air Tactical Group Supervisor (ATGS) training curriculum, course delivery, position performance standards, and program reviews.
- Standardize course curriculum for S-378, Aerial Supervision and N-9059, Leadplane Pilot through the Interagency Aerial Supervision Subcommittee (IASS).
- Manage taskings from National Aerial Supervision Standards Unit (NASSU).
- Recommend changes to the NWCG Standards for Aerial Supervision, PMS 505, through NASSU.
- Recommend changes to the NWCG Task Book for the Positions of Helicopter Coordinator (HLCO) and Air Tactical Group Supervisor (ATGS), PMS 311-18.
- Assist peer aerial supervision working groups with subject matter expertise pertaining to the broad scope of interagency aerial supervision operations as requested.
|Jonathan Marvin||Chair||Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dan Zajanc||Vice-Chair||Bureau of Land Managementemail@example.com|
|Lucas Rhea||Secretary||Bureau of Land Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
No Additional Resources At This Time