Air Tactical Supervisor Working Group (AITSWG)
The Air Tactical Supervisor Working Group (AITSWG) provides national interagency governance in the development and maintenance of the Air Tactical Supervisor (AITS) training curriculum, course delivery, position performance standards, and program reviews.
- Recommend revisions to the National Aerial Supervision Standardization Unit (NASSU) for N-9064 and RT-9064 curriculum.
- Recommend changes to the AITS position task book.
- Coordinate delivery of N-9064 and RT-9064 as requested through the NASSU.
- Manage taskings from the NASSU.
- Recommend changes to the NWCG Standards for Aerial Supervision, PMS 505, through the NASSU.
- Assist peer aerial supervision working groups with subject matter expertise pertaining to the broad scope of interagency aerial supervision operations as requested.
|Josh Mathiesen||Chair||Forest Serviceemail@example.com|
|RJ Estes||Co-Chair||Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
No Additional Resources At This Time