Leadplane Pilot Working Group (LPILWG)
The Leadplane Working Group (LPILWG) provides national interagency governance in the development and maintenance of the Leadplane Pilot (LPIL) training curriculum, course delivery, position performance standards, and program reviews.
- Recommend revisions to the National Aerial Supervision Standardization Unit (NASSU) for N-9065, National Interagency Leadplane Pilot Training Course and RT-9065, National Interagency Leadplane Pilot Refresher Training curriculum.
- Recommend changes to the LPIL phase training process.
- Coordinate delivery of N-9065, RT-9065, N-9059, Leadplane Pilot, and RT-9059, Leadplane Pilot Refresher courses when requested through the National Aerial Supervision Standardization Unit (NASSU).
- Manage taskings from the NASSU.
- Recommend changes to the NWCG Standards for Aerial Supervision, PMS 505, through the NASSU.
- Assist peer aerial supervision working groups with subject matter expertise pertaining to the broad scope of interagency aerial supervision operations as requested.
|Michael Savage||Chair||Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paul Lenmark||Co-Chair||Bureau of Land Managementemail@example.com|
No Additional Resources At This Time
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: