Adapter –1 1/2" NH-F, (9 TPI) TO 1 1/2” NPSH-M (11 1/2 TPI)
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for cracks and large burrs.
- Inspect for fire damage, burn marks or melted areas.
- Inspect threads for damage, if threads are crossed or show signs of excessive wear (loose fitting or hard to connect to other fittings).
- Return to stock if item passes inspection, is clean and shows no sign of use.
- Refurbish if dirty, gasket is missing or needs replacing and/or damage is superficial.
- Dispose of item if it fails inspection or is unable to repair.
- Clean in parts washer or high pressure wash with warm water and a mild detergent using a brush or scouring pad.
- Rinse in clean water and let dry
- Replace gasket if missing, cracked, damaged, or stiff.
- If male threads are damaged try using a triangle file to remove small burrs or dings. If it doesn’t fit smoothly, dispose of.
C. Testing for Performance
- Package to protect threads.
- Pack 60 each in NFES # 008064 carton (10” x 8” x 6”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: