Applicator – Water, 2-Piece, 3/4” NH, 48” Long
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for cracks and large burrs.
- Inspect for fire damage, burn marks or melted areas.
- Inspect threads for damage, if threads are crossed or show signs of excessive wear (loose fitting or hard to connect to other fittings).
- Return to stock if item passes inspection, is clean and shows no sign of use.
- Refurbish if dirty, gasket is missing or needs replacing.
- Dispose of item if unable to repair.
- All items will be washed and cleaned of mud, dirt, and grease.
- Clean with a mild detergent with bristle brush or scouring pad; pressure wash as needed.
- Rinse in thoroughly and let dry
- Replace gaskets if missing, cracked, damaged, or stiff.
C. Testing for Performance
- Assemble 2-piece applicator.
- Suggested packing 18 each in NFES #000385 carton (7.25" x 9.25" x 26").
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: