Blanket – Bed, Wool, 66" x 84"
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for visible stains, rips, burns, or tears, mend if economically feasible, if not dispose of.
- Inspect for possible mildew, if so dispose of.
- Inspect for liquids and other contaminants such as body fluid.
- Return to stock if item is in clean serviceable conditions with no soiling, use or damage.
- Dispose of item if unable to repair.
- Refurbish if the item needs to be cleaned and/or damage can be repaired economically.
- Wool blankets must be DRY CLEANED ONLY.
- Use a professional seamstress or laundry service that provides mending services.
C. Testing for Performance
- Individually pack in plastic or waterproof bag.
- Pack 15 each in NFES #000644 carton (33” x 16” x 22”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: