Clamp – Hose, Shut-off, 1" - 1 1/2" Hoses
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for obvious/damage.
- Inspect metal components for cracks or deformation.
- Inspect metal components for burn marks.
- Inspect all pins for excessive wear (very loose fittings). Replace the pins or dispose of.
- Return to stock if item does not show any signs of use and passes visual inspection.
- Refurbish if item has been used and/or damage is repairable.
- Dispose of item if it fails initial inspection.
- Clean with a parts washer, high pressure washer, or with a mild detergent and scrub with a brush or scouring pad.
- Replace worn or broken pins
C. Testing for Performance
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: