Cord – Light, 50', with Multiple Light Sockets, AWG, 12/3 Wire
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for broken plugs, cracked or damaged cord, cracked or damaged sockets, bent or broken bulb guards.
- Dispose of or repair if bulb guards are bent or missing.
- Replace any cracked or broken light sockets.
- Dispose of any broken, frayed, or burned cords.
- Dispose of any cords that are not UL approved with a 12/3 gauge minimum wire.
- Return to stock if item is unused.
- Refurbish item if has been used or damage is repairable.
- Repair or replace guards.
- Wipe down cord with a mild detergent solution to remove mud, dirt, and grease.
- Clean guards with soapy water, brush, and scouring pad.
- Do NOT soak.
- Dry completely before use (due to possible electric shock).
C. Testing for Performance
- Plug cord into 110v source and test each socket by screwing in a bulb or testing with voltage tester at cache option.
- Local cache option for coiling and repacking.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: