Cot – Folding, 12 oz Cover, 3½’ x 6½’
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for tears in cover, soiled cover, missing parts, and loose nuts and bolts, replace.
- Dispose of cot if structural damage to the frame is present.
- Return to stock if item is clean and in unused condition
- Dispose of item if it fails initial inspection or is not repairable.
- Salvage usable parts when feasible.
- Assemble to ensure completeness and all parts fitting properly.
- If rail end tubing will not install properly wet cot to stretch nylon cover.
- Soiled cots can be power washed and left to dry.
- Wipe cot with commercially available disinfectant if not power washing.
- If cover is torn or its seam is separated, replace the cover.
- Replace damaged rail end tubing pieces.
- If plug for cot ends are missing replace them with the appropriate plug.
- Parts list for cot parts available from Department of Defense-S9I
- Cover, Nylon 7105-00-935-1845 • Rail End Tubing 7105-00-935-0424
- Plug (Dowel) 7105-00-935-0433 • Plug (Spacing) 7105-00-935-0344
- Plug (End) 7105-00-935-0435
- Strap 7105-00-113-0003
C. Testing for Performance
- Refold and band.
- Local cache option
To order parts: (this is a secure site, certificate and DODAAC required.)
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: