Fence – Barricade, Plastic, 4’ X 100’
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for damage, tears, rips, dirt, grease, oil or paint. Inspect for length, if less than 100’ splicing may be required following refurbishment procedures. There should be no more than four splices in a 100’ section of fencing using fencing of similar style and pattern.
- Return to stock if item is in clean serviceable condition with four or less splices and minimal torn fence sections.
- Refurbish if item is repairable and easily cleaned.
- Dispose of item if sections are less than 50’ with previous spliced sections, if there is excessive damage, or shows paint, oil, or soiling that cannot be easily removed.
- Clean by sweeping or with high-pressure wash; or clean with mild detergent using a brush or scouring pad.
- Replace damage barricade section by splicing.
- Splice using small cable ties or small hog rings one top, one bottom, and one every 6 inches to ensure splice security; up to four splices of same type and pattern for each 100’ barricade fence.
C. Testing for performance
- Re-roll and secure.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: