Fly – Tent, Type II, 9’ x 10’
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for rips and tears to body of fabric larger than pinholes. Inspect borders for seam damage and missing or loose grommets
- Return to stock if item is clean and appears to be in unused condition.
- Refurbish item if it is easily and economical done.
- Dispose if item is not to specification, or is not economically feasible to refurbish.
- Unfold and look for defects.
- Sweep or brush off with stiff broom or brush.
- Wash with water and mild degreaser detergent.
- Rinse to remove all soap residues.
- Air dry.
- If items are taken to vendor laundry facilities for refurbishment; ensure that they receive a copy of this refurbishment standard. The laundry facility must satisfy both--the requirements as set by the manufacturer specification and the agreement made with the local agency.
C. Testing for performance
- Package 20 each in NFES #002006 carton (23” x 19” x 10”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: