Nozzle – Garden Hose, 3/4” NH, Adjustable, Brass
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for burrs and damaged threads. Inspect for missing, cracked, or damaged gasket.
- Barrel should turn freely
- Return to stock if item passes inspection, is clean and has not been used.
- Refurbish if item passes inspection and repairs are economically feasible.
- Dispose of item if burrs or damaged threads are found, if barrel does not turn freely, and if nozzle fails Testing for Performance.
A. Testing for Performance
- Pressure testing: Attach to high pressure pump and turn on pump to 100 PSI. There is no amount of time specified to conduct this test.
- Inspect for leaks:
- Around the gasket.
- Behind the barrel.
- The tip of the barrel.
B. Cleaning Procedures
- Wash and clean of mud, dirt, and grease.
- Clean in a mild detergent with brush or scouring pad or high-pressure wash.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Replace gasket as necessary
- Chase threads and remove small burrs with small file if damage is minimal.
- Stand upright and dry completely prior to repackaging.
- Following completion of any repairs, retesting of nozzles must be completed following Testing for Performance, above.
- Stand upright to drain water and dry.
- Package 100 each in NFES #008064 carton (10” x 8” x 6”).
- Package 10 each, local cache option.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: