Increaser – 3/4” NH TO 1” NPSH
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for cracks, dents, bad threads, or obvious damage. Inspect for missing gasket and if gasket has cracking or stiffness.
- Return to stock if item is clean, passes inspection and does not show indication of use.
- Refurbish item if thread damage is repairable and if gasket can be replaced.
- Dispose of item if cracked, dented or damaged beyond repair.
- Clean in parts washer, high pressure wash, or clean in a sink with mild detergent using a brush or scouring pad.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Stand upright to drain and dry.
- Replace gasket if stiff, cracked, or missing.
- Inspect threads for damage. Use triangular file to “chase” threads.
C. Testing for performance
- Check threads function by using appropriate female fitting.
- NFES #000416, package 10 each in NFES #008076 (8” x 4” x 4”) or 60 each in NFES #008064 (10” x 8” x 6”) and label accordingly.
- NFES #000204, #000854, #002235 package 10 each or 60 each in carton (cache option) and label accordingly.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: