Mat, Sleeping – 3/8” x 23 5/8” x 74 ¾”, Polyethylene
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for exposure to bodily fluids, any cuts, splits, tears, holes or cracks, cleanliness or the presence of foreign matter. Inspect for uniformity in material; if it contains large voids or inclusions. Note: Tie straps are not a requirement for serviceability. Remove singular tie straps or straps that are damaged.
- Return to stock if item is in clean serviceable condition with no signs of soiling, use, or damage.
- Refurbish if item is easily cleaned and in serviceable condition.
- Dispose of item if item has been exposed to bodily fluids, contains cut or damage, voids, inclusions, or the presence of foreign matter that cannot be removed through cleaning.
- If mat is wet, wash with a mild detergent, expose to sun or other heat source until dry.
- If mat is dry, brush with stiff-bristle brush to eliminate dirt or other foreign matter.
- Blow off remaining dust or fine dirt particles with high-pressure air hose or vacuum.
- Disinfect with mild detergent and air dry.
C. Testing for performance
- Repack 50 each in original carton (if serviceable) or use NFES #008213 Carton – Fiberboard 76" X 24 1/2" X 21 1/2"
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: