Nozzle – Fire Foam, 1 1/2” NH, 16 GPM, Plastic
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for worn or damaged threads. Inspect for missing, cracked, or damaged gasket.
- Ensure nozzle barrel has no cracks in plastic, or fire damage.
- Return to stock if item shows no sign of damage, and is clean.
- Refurbish if item can be cleaned and repaired.
- Dispose of item if damaged beyond repair.
- Wash and clean of foreign matter, such as mud, dirt, and grease.
- Clean with scrub brush in water with dishwashing detergent or high pressure wash.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Stand upright and air dry.
- Replace gasket if necessary.
C. Testing for Performance
- Local cache option.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: