Pole – Ridge, 16’
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for use, damage, bent pole, or missing parts–dispose of damaged pieces (salvage usable parts).
- Ensure all parts are present. Ridge poles are made up of 6 parts. 2 end white pieces, 3 middle black pieces, and a short double male piece. (See picture above) All 6 pieces go into a box and make up 1 each.
- Return item to stock if it passes inspection, is clean, and shows no sign of use.
- Dispose of item if it does not pass inspection and it is not repairable.
- Refurbish if item has been used and/or damage is repairable.
A. Cleaning Procedures
- Remove all foreign material.
- Clean with damp cloth.
- Use adhesive remover if there is sticky residue from tape.
- Replace missing or damaged parts.
C. Testing for Performance
- All 6 pieces go into a box and are collectively 1 each.
- Package in carton NFES #008004 carton (43” x 7” x 4 3/4”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: