Pole – Upright, Adjustable
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for use, damage, bent pole, or missing parts–dispose of damaged pieces (salvage usable parts).
- Return item to stock if it passes inspection, is clean and shows no sign of use.
- Dispose of item if it does not pass inspection and it is not repairable.
- Refurbish if item has been used and/or damage is repairable.
- Remove all foreign material.
- Clean with damp cloth
- Use adhesive remover if there is sticky residue from tape.
- If top pin is bent or broken, replace with a steel pin.
- Replace adjuster pins and cables when missing.
C. Testing for Performance
- Extend pole to see if pole telescopes freely.
- Package 6 each in carton NFES #008004 carton (43” x 7” x 4 3/4”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: