Puller – Fencepost
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Visually inspect for broken or missing parts.
- Inspect for structural damage, bent upright or handle, if so dispose of. Salvage usable parts.
- Return to stock if item passes inspection, is clean and shows no sign of use.
- Dispose of item if it does not pass inspection and is not repairable.
- Refurbish if item has been used and/or damage is repairable.
- Remove all foreign material with a stiff brush.
- Wipe with damp cloth and let dry.
- Replace bolts and pins if bent or broken
- Repaint if necessary to prevent rust or corrosion.
C. Testing for Performance
- Inspect to see that all parts function correctly once refurbishing is complete.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: