Spout – Gas, Flexible, 16”, Steel
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for bent or crushed sections in flexible portion. Look for cracked or stiff gaskets. Inspect the locking flange to ensure it is in working order. Look for any obstruction in the spout.
- Return to stock if item is clean and unused.
- Refurbish if item is repairable and easily cleaned.
- Dispose of item if cracked or crushed or otherwise unsafe to use.
- Clean completely with solvent or high-pressure wash.
- Stand on end or lay item down to drain and dry. Ensure item is completely dry before repacking.
- Replace tail gasket if missing, cracked, or stiff.
- Replace screen if damaged.
C. Testing for performance
- Recommended 10 each in NFES #008070 carton (18” x 15” x 5.5”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: