Swatter – Fire
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect handle for cracks and warping. Inspect flapper and metal connection for cracks and broken or loose connection and components.
- Return to stock if no repair is necessary.
- Refurbish if damage is to the handle or connection can be repaired.
- Dispose of item if flapper cannot connect to handle or there is substantial damage to the flapper.
- Clean flapper with wire brush.
- Wash flapper and handle with mild detergent and water.
- Sand handle until smooth. Replace handle as necessary.
- Ensure flapper/handle connection is tight.
C. Testing for Performance
- Check that the connection between handle and flapper is in good condition.
- Local Cache option.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: