Table – Folding
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for table surface damage, broken or bent legs, rough edges, missing parts. Inspect for non-standard markings like stickers, carvings, or graffiti.
- Return to stock if clean, unused, and undamaged.
- Refurbish metal areas and surfaces as needed if possible.
- Dispose of items if unable to refurbish.
- High pressure wash or wipe tables with household cleaners suitable for table surfaces.
- Remove non-standard blemishes including markings, stickers, gum, pitch, and stains.
- Rinse and air dry completely.
- Mess table - repair damage area by welding, pop riveting or by gluing.
- Folding table - Repair legs, straighten dents and miscellaneous damage as economically feasible.
C. Testing for Performance
- Mess table- band case. Local cache option.
- Folding table - Local cache option.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: