Tee – Hoseline, W/Cap & Chain, 1” NPSH-F X 1” NPSH-M X 1” NPSH-M
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for burrs, gaskets, and fire damage. NFES # 000230 ONLY: Ensure that 1” valve waterway is 0.50 inches in diameter is seated properly with O-rings in place.
- Return to stock if item is clean, passes inspection and is in unused condition.
- Refurbish if damaged components are replaceable, if burrs can easily be filed down and if gaskets can be replaced.
- Dispose of item if it fails inspection, fails Testing for Performance or has fire damage.
- Powerwash with mild soap, using a stiff brush if necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly and stand upright to dry.
- Replace missing or cracked gaskets.
- File burrs from threads if practical.
C. Testing for Performance
- Check threads function by using appropriate female fitting. Additional Testing for Performance (NFES # 000230 ONLY)
- Install tee on pump.
- Open handle on valve.
- Turn on water.
- Close handle.
- Turn on pump to 300 PSI and hold for 3 minutes.
- Inspect for leaks:
- Under valve handle
- Stand upright and dry completely prior to packaging.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: