Tent – Wall, 14’ X 16’, Without Poles
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for mold or mildew, rips and tears. Inspect for missing guy ropes and grommets, replace as needed. Validate that item meets NFES item description.
- Return to stock if item is dry, clean and in unused condition.
- Refurbish tent if tent damage is repairable and is economically feasible to complete.
- Dispose of item if mold or mildew is present, if tent is non-standard or fails initial inspection with damage that is not repairable.
- Sweep with stiff brush. Wash with warm water and mild detergent and rinse. If necessary, clean stubborn stains with hot water pressure washer using a stiff bristle brush for scrubbing. Ensure tent is dried completely before storage.
- Replace missing or damaged guy ropes (¼” X 8’ manila rope) and ridge lines (¼” X 12’ manila rope) and replace missing or damaged grommets with proper size grommets. Complete tent includes: 14 each – 8ft manila ropes and 2 each – 12ft manila ropes.
- Patch small holes, rips and tears following manufacturer’s recommendations.
C. Testing for Performance
- Fold tent with guy ropes in the center of folding. Fold so that tent does not have to be turned over when set up (outside of tent is facing up when folding). Package with: 14 EA of stakes-- NFES# 000825 and 22 EA of pins--NFES# 000538.
- Local cache option for carton usage.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: