Tip – Nozzle, Straight Stream, 1/4” NH, For 1” Nozzle
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for burns, cracks, and damaged threads. Inspect for missing, damaged or improper gaskets. Inspect tips for foreign matter obstructions.
- Return to stock if item is clean, passes inspection and is in unused condition.
- Refurbish item if gaskets can be replaced, or any damage is easily repairable.
- Dispose of item if it fails inspection with damages beyond repair.
- Wash and clean all items of foreign matter (i.e., mud, dirt, and grease).
- High-pressure wash or clean in mild detergent with a brush or scouring pad as needed.
- Soaking in detergent for extended periods will corrode the aluminum.
- Rinse thoroughly and stand upright to dry.
- Replace gaskets as necessary.
C. Testing for performance
- Attach to water source, turn on water and ensure that adequate flow and pattern are attained.
Local cache option
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: