Valve – Foot, 1 1/2” NH-F w/Strainer
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for missing parts (screws, screen and adaptor) and damaged threads and gaskets. Inspect spring on check valve for smooth operation.
- Return to stock if item is clean, passes inspection and is in unused condition.
- Refurbish if item was used and requires refurbishment.
- Dispose of item if it is damaged beyond repair or sustained damage due to fire exposure.
- Wash with water and mild detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly and stand upright to dry.
- Replace missing or cracked gaskets.
- Repair or replace missing or damaged components.
C. Testing for performance
- Ensure that valve assembly functions.
- 10 EA in NFES #008064 carton (10” x 8” x 6”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: