Valve – Pressure Relief, 1 1/2” NH-F
Storage and Shelf Life Checks:
Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for damage to threads, missing or damaged parts, and missing or damaged handles.
- Return to stock if item is clean, passes inspection and is in unused condition.
- Refurbish if cleaning is required or deficiencies are discovered in the inspection process.
- Dispose of item if it is damaged beyond repair or has damage caused by fire exposure or fails Testing for Performance and cannot be repaired.
- Wash with water and mild detergent. Brush if necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly and stand upright to dry.
- Replace missing or damaged handle.
C. Testing for performance
- Pressure testing.
- Install valve on test pump.
- Close handle.
- Attach cap or nozzle for testing.
- Test for leaks at 300 PSI.
- Inspect for leaks around female coupling.
- Inspect for leaks under top of handle shaft.
- Inspect for leaks on bottom end of handle shaft.
- Inspect for leaks in casing.
- Retest after repairs are made.
- Ensure item is completely dry before packaging.
- 10 EA in NFES #008105 carton (12” x 12” x 8”).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: