D-310 Expanded Dispatch Support Dispatcher, 2016
This course is designed to prepare students to accomplish the duties and responsibilities of an Expanded Dispatch Support Dispatcher (EDSD). Through hands-on exercises that utilize the Resource Ordering and Status System (ROSS), students will organize, plan, and implement a dispatch area to meet the needs of the incident(s); follow established policies and procedures using resource orders and supplemental forms, to mobilize, reassign, and demobilize resources; and demonstrate the ability to respond to changing priorities and situations.
- Plan, organize, and implement a functional area to meet the needs of the incident.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with other functional areas in an incident support organization.
- Follow set established policies and procedures, utilize resource orders and supplemental forms to mobilize, reassign, and demobilize resources.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to changing priorities and situations within a functional area.
Personnel desiring to be qualified as Expanded Dispatch Support Dispatcher (EDSD).
Information not available at this time.
|Course Component||Course Time|
Nationally advertised course sessions can be found by searching for D-310 on the National Wildland Fire Training website. Contact your local Training Officer for more information about local course sessions.
Prerequisite Qualifications and Training
- Qualified as an Expanded Dispatch Recorder (EDRC).
- Satisfactory completion of pre-course work and pre-selection assessment.
Regional, state or area