L-380, Fireline Leadership, 2021
Course Delivery Information
L-380 is available as classroom instructor-led training.
Expectations of Instructors
- Prepare thoroughly. Study the course content you are going to teach.
- Establish a collaborative and constructive classroom environment.
- Communicate expectations.
- Encourage student engagement.
- Respect student diversity in backgrounds, talent, experience, and learning style.
- Professionally represent your instructor cadre, your home unit, and your agency.
Use the NWCG Course Evaluation Feedback form to collect information critical to future training improvements.
Students and cadre members are asked to contribute course evaluations. Input is welcome on all aspects of the training course, including course content, pre-course work, reference materials, quality of instruction, delivery methods, and testing procedures.