M-410, Facilitative Instructor, 2013
This instructor-led course has pre-course work (estimate 1 hour). Additional information about the course can be found on the Overview page.
- Read Winegarden, Babbi, Ph.D. Writing Instructional Objectives. UCSD School of Medicine. Department of Medical Education. reading assignment.
- Complete the What's Your Learning Style? questionnaire.
- Answer the following essay questions:
- Explain the purpose of using a learning objective and describe the appropriate components of one.
- Discuss your individual experiences in teaching:
- What has your previous experience been as a facilitator or teacher?
- What methods have or have not worked for you and the audience?
- How would you improve these?
- Do you think your personal learning style (e.g. visual, auditory or kinesthetic) influenced your teaching?
- What are your expectations for this course (in helping you perform as a facilitative instructor)?
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: