PSM-002, How to Correctly Fill Out The Emergency Equipment Use Invoice, OF-286
The Emergency Equipment Use Invoice, OF-286, is the authorizing document to process payments for contractors and cooperators. Resource Orders, Emergency Equipment Shift Tickets, OF-297, agreements, and back up documents are required to accurately complete the document. Timekeepers and Finance Section Chiefs have direct responsibilities and knowledge requirements for the completion of this form.
This Performance Support Module provides information on:
- How to accurately complete, authorize, and review the Emergency Equipment Use Invoice.
- Emergency Equipment Use Invoice responsibilities for timekeepers and Finance Unit Leaders.
Finance/Administration positions including:
- Equipment Time Recorder (EQTR)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 1 (FSC1)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 2 (FSC2)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 3 (FSC3)
- Incident Business Advisor (INBA)
- Personnel Time Recorder (PTRC)
- Procurement Unit Leader (PROC)
- Time Unit Leader (TIME)
This video is also available as a download. (Size 267 MB)
Download the .srt file for closed captioning (you may need to right click and Save As). For information on how to add closed captioning to a video, see this how to page.
Note: For Chrome and Firefox, right click the word download and select Save Link As; For IE, right click and select Save Target As.