PSM-003, How to Correctly Fill Out The Incident Time Report, OF-288
The Incident Time Report, OF-288, is the authorizing document for recording all hours and processing payments for incident personnel. Crew Time Reports (CTRs) are used to accurately complete the Incident Time Report. Timekeepers and Finance Unit Leaders have direct responsibilities and knowledge requirements for the completion of this form.
This Performance Support Module provides information on:
- How to accurately complete, authorize, and review the Incident Time Report.
- Incident Time Report responsibilities for timekeepers and Finance Unit Leaders.
Finance/Administration positions and Single Resource Bosses including:
- Equipment Time Recorder (EQTR)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 1 (FSC1)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 2 (FSC2)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 3 (FSC3)
- Incident Business Advisor (INBA)
- Personnel Time Recorder (PTRC)
- Procurement Unit Leader (PROC)
- Time Unit Leader (TIME)
- Crew Boss, Single Resource (CRWB)
- Engine Boss, Single Resource (ENGB)
- Felling Boss, Single Resource (FELB)
- Firing Boss, Single Resource (FIRB)
- Heavy Equipment Boss, Single Resource (HEQB)
- Helicopter Manager, Single Resource (HMGB)
This video is also available as a download. (Size 183 MB)
Download the .srt file for closed captioning (you may need to right click and Save As). For information on how to add closed captioning to a video, see this how to page.
Note: For Chrome and Firefox, right click the word download and select Save Link As; For IE, right click and select Save Target As.