RX-301, Prescribed Fire Implementation, 2009
This instructor-led course has pre-course work and pre-selection assessment (estimate 2 hours). Additional information about the course can be found on the Overview page.
- Read and be ready to discuss the Guide to Successful Prescribed Burn.
- Complete the pre-selection assessment (pre-course work) and submit as directed by the instructor or course coordinator. You must obtain a score of 70% or higher to be admitted into the course.
- Bring the following documents to class as instructed by the course coordinator:
- Ignition Scenario Map
- Holding Scenario Map
- Wildland Fire Incident Management Field Guide, PMS 210
- Interagency Standards for Fire and Fire Aviation Operations (NFES 002724) (Redbook)
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: