S-371, Helibase Manager, 2007
This instructor-led course has pre-course work (estimate 8-12 hours). Additional information about the course can be found on the Overview page.
- Complete the student profile form.
- Complete the pre-course test.
- Submit all as directed by your instructor or course coordinator.
- Wildland Fire Incident Management Field Guide, PMS 210
- Incident Response Pocket Guide, PMS 461
- NWCG Standards for Helicopter Operation, PMS 510
- Helibase Manager Position Task Book, PMS 311-20
These materials are for instructor-led delivery.
Click the individual links to download material or download all materials in one zip file (note zip file is 100 MB).
The Instructor Guide may contain references to appendices with presentations, exams, or ordering information. All materials from the course CD/DVD/USB are available here under the appropriate content title. While the CD/DVD/USB for this course is no longer sold through the cache, other materials might be. Reference the NWCG NFES Catalog - Part 2: Publications, PMS 449-2.
|Unit 1: Common Responsibilities, Procedures, and Duties|
|Unit 2: Helibase Organization|
|Unit 3: Helibase Briefings|
Course Coordinators, Lead Instructors or Unit Training Officers may email email@example.com for access to the pre-course work quiz, the final exam, and the final exam answer key. The request must come from an official NWCG partner email address.