S-372, Helicopter Management, 2009
This instructor-led course has pre-course work (estimate 7.5 hour). Additional information about the course can be found on the Overview page.
Students will complete the following courses. All are available at https://www.iat.gov/:
- A-103: FAA NOTAM System
- A-107: Aviation Policy and Regulations I
- A-109: Aviation Radio Use
- A-111 Pay Documents
- A-112: Mission Planning and Flight Request Process
- A-115: Automated Flight Following
- A-116: General Awareness Security Training
- A-200 Annual Mishap Review Year
- A-207: Aircraft Flight Scheduling
These materials are for instructor-led delivery.
Click the individual links to download material or download all materials in one zip file (note zip file is 146 MB).
The Instructor Guide may contain references to appendices with presentations, exams, or ordering information. All materials from the course CD/DVD/USB are available here under the appropriate content title. While the CD/DVD/USB for this course is no longer sold through the cache, other materials might be. Reference the NWCG NFES Catalog - Part 2: Publications, PMS 449-2.
Course Coordinators, Lead Instructors, or Unit Training Officers may email email@example.com for access to the final exam and answer key. The request must come from an official NWCG partner email address.