S-375, Air Support Group Supervisor, 2006
This instructor-led course has pre-course work (estimate 4 hours). Additional information about the course can be found on the Overview page.
- Use the reference materials below to complete the pre-selection assessment (pre-course work). You must obtain a score of 70% or higher to pass the pre-selection assessment in order to attend the course.
- Submit the assessment as directed by your instructor or course coordinator.
- NWCG NFES Catalog - Part 1: Fire Supplies and Equipment, PMS 449-1
- NWCG Catalogs & Ordering Information
- USFS Contracting
- BLM F&A National Aviation Office
- Wildland Fire Incident Management Guide, PMS 210
- NWCG Standards for Aviation Transport of Hazardous Materials, PMS 513
- NWCG Standards for Aerial Ignition, PMS 501
- Interagency Air Tactical Group Supervisor Guide (NFES 001393)
- NWCG Standards for Single Engine Airtanker Operations, PMS 506
- NWCG Standards for Helicopter Operations, PMS 510
- Military Use Handbook (NFES 002175)
- NWCG Standards for Airtanker Base Operations, PMS 508
- NWCG Aviation Technical Assistance Directory, PMS 504
- Interagency Standards for Fire and Fire Aviation (NFES 002724) (Redbook)
- NWCG Standards for Airspace Coordination, PMS 520
- Call When Needed Contracts
- Large Airtanker Contract
- Forest Service Manual (FSM) 5700 Aviation Management
- National Interagency Mobilization Guide (NFES 002092)
Note: Also review your Geographic Area Mobilization Guide.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: