X-905, Working with ESF #4 on Stafford Act Incidents: Incident Resources, N/A
The purpose of this course is to prepare you to provide support and function effectively during an Emergency Support Function (ESF) #4 activation. The course introduces the basic authorities and frameworks that allow ESF #4 to function, basics of the emergency support functions, the purpose of ESF #4, and how ESF #4 prioritizes missions.
This course will provide a brief introduction to ESF #4 and when it is used. It will then explain the interactions between Incident Management Teams (IMTs) and ESF #4 and the management of incident resources.
The course includes 10 modules:
- All-Hazard Doctrine
- What to Expect
- Where and How Crews Fit In
- Responsibilities and Best Management Practices
- Working Within the Mission
- All-Hazard Aviation
- Course Summary
- Complete the online course.
- You will be directed to the National Fire Academy (NFA) Online website. You will need an NFA Online account to take this course; follow directions on the NFA Online website to obtain an account. Search for course title in the catalog and add the online course to your “To-Do-List.” The NFA Online learning management system will track your progress.