The Data Standards and Terminology Subcommittee (DSTSC) provides national leadership to develop, disseminate, and promote universal data standards and terminology for wildland fire management.
- Administer the process to develop, approve, and maintain NWCG data standards, including geospatial data standards. Publish these standards in the document PMS 910.
- Administer the process to update and maintain the NWCG Glossary of Wildland Fire, PMS 205.
- NWCG Glossary Request - Propose a new or revised glossary entry.
- Glossary Terms for Review - Review and Comment on proposed glossary terms.
- NWCG Data Standards Request - Propose a new or revised glossary entry.
- Data Standards for Review - Comment on a proposed data standard.