The Wildland Fire Fire Learning Portal (WFLP) Governance Board works directly for the NWCG Executive Board via charter.
The WFLP Governance Board provides national level oversight, authority, and long-term strategic direction of the WFLP by ensuring all stakeholders interests are represented. Primary objectives include:
- Establishes, maintains and enforces WFLP business processes for the implementation and maintenance of the WFLP.
- Ensures the WFLP accurately reflects the business requirements of the user community.
- Reviews and approves modifications to the WFLP to ensure appropriate agency and stakeholder requirements are met and are based on a demonstrated business need.
- Reviews and approves all WFLP modifications that may affect business requirements, user security roles, or have a major effect on the learner.
- Develops strategic direction to ensure the long-term sustainability of the WFLP.
WFLP Governance Board Charter
WFLP Standard Operating Procedures
Wildland Fire Learning Portal
NWCG Executive Board Liaison: Mark Koontz
| Name|| Committee Role|| Office Phone|| Email|| Start Date|
| Hoke, Al|| Primary Member|| 678-476-6222|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| Feb 2020|
| Schaeffer, Brian|| Primary Member|| 509-625-7000|| email@example.com|| Mar 2020|
| Dierks, Tamara|| Primary Member|| 605-393-4229|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| Jul 2020|
| Green, Justin|| Primary Member|| 571-246-4427|| email@example.com|| Jul 2020|
| Fisher, Garth|| Primary Member|| 208-387-5315|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| Feb 2020|
| Arnberger, Jeff|| Primary Member|| 208-387-5477|| email@example.com|| Feb 2020|
| Shultz, Jim|| Primary Member|| 208-387-5215|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| Feb 2020|
| Benoit, Annie|| Primary Member|| 208-387-5112|| email@example.com|| Aug 2020|
| Ernstrom, Kim|| Primary Member|| 208-994-1996|| Kim_Ernstrom@nps.gov|| May 2021|
| Frantz, Juliann|| Primary Member|| 301-447-7689|| Juliann.Frantz@fema.dhs.gov|| May 2020|
| Wood, Katie|| Advisor|| 208-869-9482|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| Jun 2021|
| Vacant|| Advisor|| 208-387-5276|| Feb 2020|
| Skraba, Amy|| Advisor|| 907-356-5632|| email@example.com|| May 2020|
| Gividen, Rick|| Advisor|| 208-334-1566|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| May 2020|
| Richter, Stew|| Chair|| 202-841-8807|| email@example.com|| Feb 2020|
| Ellsworth, Mike|| Vice Chair|| 208-387-5936|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| Feb 2020|
| Koontz, Mark|| Liaison|| 208-387-5090|| email@example.com|| Feb 2020|