Dozer Operator, DZOP
- Attends operational period briefings.
- Obtains briefing from supervisor.
- Use tactics applied to structure protection.
- Operates dozer during fire suppression operations.
- Submits situation and resource status information to supervisor.
- Briefs relief resource on progress, reference points and hazards or special considerations.
- Establishes communication links.
- Ensures transportation needs are met as specified in the IAP.
- Maintains equipment and ensures fire readiness.
- Confirms demobilization instructions with supervisor.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: