Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 2, FSC2
- Establishes and maintains positive internal and external interpersonal working relationships.
- Provides for the safety and welfare of assigned personnel.
- Gathers information necessary to assess incident assignment and determines immediate needs and actions.
- Attends Agency Administrator or outgoing IC briefing. Obtains available incident information and incident agency guidelines and policies.
- Evaluates, and shares with IMT members, pertinent information for the section which may affect Incident Management Team.
- Develops and implements a section operating plan.
- Ensures reports and forms are complete, accurate and timely. Checks periodically.
- Reviews contracts, memoranda of understanding and cooperative agreements to ascertain their impact and application.
- Participates in preparation and reviews of IAP.
- Provides financial summary information on current incident operations.
- Participates in the operational period briefing, emphasizing the needs of the finance/administration section.
- Interacts and coordinates with all command and general staff. Receives and provides current information.
- Updates Incident Command (IC) on current accomplishments and/or problems.
- Maintains Unit Log, ICS 214.
- Considers demobilization needs throughout the incident.
- Assists in development and approval of Incident Demobilization Plan.
- Ensures that performance ratings are completed as required by the incident or agency policy.
- Transitions with incident agency and/or other incident management team to determine that final finance package is complete and accurate, and presented with follow-up items.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Interpersonal skill level to communicate, verbally or in writing, with local, state and national politicians or the private sector.
- Dealing with complex incident, i.e. Multiple Agency Coordinating Centers, Area Command, high resource value and cost, urban interface, multiple incidents.
- S-420, Command and General Staff.
Satisfactory performance as TIME and PROC and FSC2.
- Satisfactory performance as TIME and COST and FSC2.
- Recommend ISUITE knowledge.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: