Materials handler (Whse/Cache worker), WHHR
Coordination & Support
- Receives a variety of materials, supplies, or equipment into the receiving area from internal or commercial sources.
- Opens packages and boxes, checks material against accompanying documents.
- Keeps records of warehouse transactions.
- Fills requisitions by selecting stock ordered.
- Reviews inventory and makes recommendations to supervisor.
- Maintains orderly, clean storage area.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Has verifiable experience at a National Interagency Incident Support Cache site, (NMG).
- Employing cache manager must certify the individual (NMG).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: