The Fire Danger Curriculum Management Unit (FDCMU) provides national leadership and subject matter expertise across the fire danger curriculum.
- Develop and maintain the fire danger course content based on Incident Position Description (IPD) elements across target positions.
- Provide input on fire danger related IPD recommendations.
- Engage with the NWCG Training Program on the training design process.
- Assist with the development of job aids and other position performance support tools.
- Coordinate alignment of course content between the S-491 and S-591 courses.