The S-520/620 Advanced Incident Management & Area Command Course Steering Committee (S520620CSC) provides national leadership in management of the S-520 and S-620 training courses.
- Develop and maintain the S-520 training course based on Incident Management Team process, and Command and General Staff position standards.
- Develop and maintain the S-620 training course based on Area Command team Incident Management Team process, and Command and General Staff position standards.
- Provide input on IMT/Area Command Team process standards and the Command and General Staff position standards to the Incident and Position Standards Committee.
- Assist NWCG Committees and Training Development Program with the development of job aids and other position performance support tools.
- Coordinate and work cooperatively with the Complex Incident Management Course, (CIMC), Steering Committee to maintain equivalency, of CIMC and S-520 course learning outcomes.
- Coordinate course delivery with the National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute (NAFRI).
No Additional Resources At This Time